431 Ponce de Leon
Originally a Studebaker dealership built in the early 1940’s, the original building had suffered many poorly constructed additions. Working with the simple lines and large windows of the original building, the existing 23,000 s.f. building was sculpted to provide new office and retail space. A three story connector was cut through the center of the building to provide natural light and access through the structure.